利用案内


鎌倉彫資料館

鎌倉駅より徒歩5分 鎌倉彫会館3階

(English information follows)

入館料 大人 300円(20名以上の団体250円)
小・中学生 150円(20名以上の団体100円)
開館時間 9:30~17:00(入館 16:30まで)
休館日 月曜、夏季休暇、年末年始
※臨時の休館日は最新のお知らせをご覧下さい
所在地 〒248-0006 神奈川県鎌倉市小町2-15-13
鎌倉彫会館 3F
電話・FAX TEL: 0467-25-1502
FAX: 0467-25-1501
メールアドレス museum@kamakuraborikaikan.jp
所有・運営 鎌倉彫協同組合
館長 柏木豊司(鎌倉彫協同組合 理事)

沿革

1977年4月1日、鎌倉彫協同組合は、それまでに収集した鎌倉彫作品の他、制作してきた模刻作品、参考品、書籍類を、整理し研究する場として、鎌倉辻説法通りの三井家私設画廊を改修、鎌倉彫資料庫を開設しました。

当初は非公開の資料庫でしたが、関係者をはじめ、小中学生が社会科授業として活用するようになったことから、「鎌倉彫資料館」と名称を改め、1階は展示室、図書室、2階は鎌倉彫訓練校、鎌倉彫教授会などの講習室として広く利用されるようになりました。

2005年、鎌倉彫会館の耐震工事を伴うリニューアルにより、資料館は鎌倉若宮大路の会館1階に移設されました。
2007年、博物館法第29条に基づき、神奈川県より博物館相当施設に指定されました。

2016年、館蔵品の安全な保管と展示空間、環境の改善を目的に、会館1階から3階へ移設し、リニューアルオープンいたしました。
年間を通じて、企画展や特別展の開催、ワークショップを中心とした教育普及に力を入れた活動を行っております。

KAMAKURABORI MUSEUM

5 minutes walk from Kamakura Station KAMAKURABORI KAIKAN 3F

Admission Prices:
Adults ¥300(¥250)
Visitors 14 years of age and younger ¥150(¥100)
Chirdren under 5 years old Free
group discount fee for 20 or more people is shown parentheses

Hours:  9:30-17:00 last admission at 16:30

Closed: Mondays, 3days in summer, Year-end and New year holidays

Address:  15-13 Komachi 2-Chome, Kamakura-shi Kanagawa, JAPAN 248-0006 KAMAKURABORI KAIKAN 3F

TEL,FAX:
TEL 0467-25-1502
FAX 0467-25-1501

E-MAIL: museum@kamakuraborikaikan.jp

Management: Kamakurabori cooperative association

Museum Director: Toyoshi kashiwagi

The History of KAMAKURABORI MUSEUM

In 1977, the Kamakurabori repository was established for organizing and studying the works of Kamakurabori, replica works of the masterpieces, reference works and the books of Kamakurabori. The building originally was a private gallery for the Mitsui family situated along the Tsuji-Seppo Street of Kamakura city. The institution initially was a closed private space and restricted to visitors, but later changed its name to “Kamakurabori Shiryokan” and became a museum open to the public.
In 2005, the museum moved to the ground floor of a hall along the Wakamiya-Oji Boulevard and newly opened with the earthquake proof building.
In 2007, according to the 29th article of the Museum law, this institution was officially registered as a museum by Kanagawa prefecture.
In 2016, the museum was renewed and the exhibition space moved from the ground floor to the third floor of the building considering the security of the collection and the improvement of the exhibition space and its environment.
Throughout the year, our museum holds special exhibitions of Kamakurabori as well as activities such as workshops for education and the promotion of Kamakurabori.

Loading